Bilingual Communication Specialist
NAVEX Global, a provider of ethics and compliance solutions to the Fortune 1000, seeks motivated individuals to join our team as Bilingual Communication Specialists to answer ethics hotline calls in our Ballantyne office in South Charlotte. Full-time positions are currently available and qualified Bilingual Communication Specialists are compensated at a rate of $15.00/hour – additional pay for nights and weekend shifts.
The Bilingual Communication Specialist is a key member of the Contact Center team. This position fields calls from employees and stakeholders of clients served by NAVEX Global, conducts an interview with the caller, documents allegations of unethical or improper conduct in the workplace and composes narratives for distribution to and review by client contacts.
- Answer calls from individuals who wish to report an allegation of unethical activity or other misconduct in the workplace
- Interview individuals to obtain all specific, relevant details of the situation
- Accurately document all allegation details provided regarding the situation by taking thorough notes
- Comply with any and all client requests regarding the acquisition and handling of the information
- Compose complete and accurate narratives of individual allegations/concerns
- Execute all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent prior related experience desired
- Ability to speak and enunciate clearly, and write fluent Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin or German and English
- Ability to pass a bilingual fluency certification test
- Demonstrated journalistic interviewing skills - ability to obtain all information in response to pertinent questions regarding who, what, when, where, why, and how
- Demonstrated report composition skills preferred - ability to organize and present information clearly and concisely in chronological or other logical order, adhering to all rules regarding English grammar, mechanics and construction
- Strong understanding of related workplace issues, including but not limited to: human resources and personnel, safety, fraud, drug and alcohol abuse, discrimination, general harassment, sexual harassment, workplace violence, conflict of interest and internal and external theft
- Familiarity with terminology relevant to operations of major industries, including healthcare, telecommunications, retail, energy, education, manufacturing, insurance, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2000
- Typing speed of 40 wpm, highly desired
- Ability to solve practical problems and perform responsibilities under general supervision
- Strong client and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
NAVEX Global offers competitive salary, full benefits, a pleasant and cooperative working environment, and the opportunity to work for a company that encourages integrity in its employees and customers.
Please include “Bilingual CS” in the subject line. Sincere applications should include salary history/requirements in a cover message/letter accompanying resume submission.
NAVEX Global is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
Click here to view Jobs List